The Dental Biller is responsible for overseeing the billing process for patients. The Biller will proactively work closely with insurance companies to confirm payments are made in a timely manner as well as communicate any issues that may delay the filing process with the subscriber.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All employees of Pediatric Dental Associates are expected to maintain strict confidentiality, ensure compliance with policies and procedures, and uphold the safety and well-being of our patients.
- Ensure proper reimbursements/Collections are received for services and posted to the correct family’s account
- Performs various clerical activities in the billing department, including data entry, information verification and bill generation
- Runs reports for management and conducts research to aid in the investigation of billing discrepancies and errors
- Handles the processing and mailing of billing statements
- Creates financial plans and resolve issues with patient accounts
- Confirms the daily submissions are being sent correctly
- Communicates with insurance companies and parents concerning unpaid or denied claims.
- Balances all collection with individual office managers daily